Thursday, April 2, 2009
你說過的永遠
和你並肩同行
together with you in this journey.
一起走過各種天氣
Together (we've) gone through various kinds of weather.
再冷 我都不覺得委屈
If it gets any colder, I still won't feel grievance.
你說過的永遠, 說好要帶我去
you said in the future, promised me that you'll bring me there
心刮著風 下著雨 想著你 往前進
The heart is extorting wind, raining, missing you and proceeding forward.
Oh~~~愛 請問怎麼走
Oh love, how to go on?
我一個人翻過山 越過海
I've gone through the mountains, overcame the sea
只為你對我好過 這份愛前所未有
for you to treat me good in this unpredictable love.
Oh~~~愛 為什麼不走
Oh~~~ love, why don't you leave?
我也不懂誰勸我 誰愛我, 誰可以讓我解脫你的吻像個溫柔的符咒
I don't know who can advise me, who loves me, who can break me free from your kiss that seems like tender spell.
只想 等你 回頭 緊握 我的雙手
Just want to wait for you to turn back and hold my hands tightly.
想著你 就能執著
Just thinking about you can keep me attached (to you).
不管多麼寂寞
don't care how lonesome it is.
我的苦 我的累 我的理所當然
My pain, my tears, my certainties
只要你說你懂,就足夠
just needs you to say you understand and I'll be content.
Expressed and Shared @ 10:31:00 PM |
0 Response(s)